Wednesday 16 May 2018

The kill.


Pose : <K&S> Loveliness pose 3
Background : anxiety %algorithm (w/light)

Impulse.
I'm pretty much the worst when it comes to doing things that I probably shouldn't.
The worst part is when you're actually doing things you shouldn't, and you know it's a terrible idea, and yet, you just can't hold yourself back.
This has been something I've struggled with for all my life, and I'm okay with that now. I know I'm potentially always going to be impulsive, so although the drive to do something absolutely ridiculous is there and will be forever, when I do something that is impulsive now I've probably over-thought it for at least three days before I give up on all the negative reasons for doing it and do it anyway with my eyes wide open.
I suppose if I can't stop the impulse itself, at least now I'm more prepared mentally for the fall out.

I'll probably be that 80 year old granny that goes skydiving.
I can't wait!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Skin : Go&See * Hela * Pale
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-CHLOE
Eyeshadow & Lipstick : Moccino Beaute - YUKE!-!! Lip&Eye Collection
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Noldor Elf Ears 
Hair : RAMASALON. - Diana Hair 
Top : insomnia Store Fetish Epaulet Shoulder @ RLD
Nipple & Sheen Tattoo : ::c.A.:: Bella [Nipple & body blush] @ RLD
Nails :~GD~J Star's Ringed(Baddie Claws) 
Panties : +AH+ Tiny Thong @ RLD


No comments:

Post a Comment