Thursday 24 May 2018

Speak my mind.


Pose : KwK. poses dance-03-

Background : anxiety %eleven

I'm still reeling from the post I made about my daughter. It's been an emotional couple of days for me, but I feel oddly stronger because of it. I'm hoping that maybe having experienced an absolutely stunning amount of support that it might have changed something in my head. I always thought that if I told my story people wouldn't get it. That i'd be subjected to more abusive behaviour. I can't tell you how grateful I am for the outpouring of positivity you have all shown me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I can't think of anything I want to say more than thank you today, instead... keep scrolling down to find out where all the items in this picture are from. This is my celebratory dance btw. I'm not proud of my behaviour - don't get me wrong. I still wish my little' un was with me... but I am feeling good about the future and I hope you are, too.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya 
Head : CATWA Magy
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS Heroic Eyes (Gacha) @ Pocket Gacha
Skin : Insol: Lona applier  A-Gacha @ Kustom9
Eyebrows : Bossie. sarah eyebrows [catwa] 
Freckles : Bossie. freckles & beauty marks [catwa] 
Hair : Exile::Memory Bliss
Necklace : Kibitz - Mega lock necklace (Gacha)
Shirt : .miss chelsea. Jule Top @ N21
Nails : ~GD~Doll Anthem(Long Coffin) - Belleza BENTO Hands
Rings : Rings : (Yummy) Free Spirit Rings @ Collabor88
Watch : MINIMAL - FitWatch @ TMD
Pants :  .miss chelsea. Jule Sweats @ N21
Shoes : SHADOW [SEMLLER moon landers] @ TMD

Please click the song today... I think it might be my new anthem, and it may have inspired another rant from me at some point! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment