Saturday 26 May 2018

Piece it all together.


Pose : PM . Ayana 2M

Background/Location : [BH9] Underground Fashion V2] @ Backdrop City

Apparently in this photograph, I'm smoking a joint. Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-weed.. I hear a bunch of stories every day about how it helps settle people's moods and yanno, other things... and if that's the case, even if it's just a fancy placebo effect then I'm all for it.
In SL, I find cigarettes and joints can make fun RP attachments. However, in RL I haven't touched a cigarette for three years, and there hasn't been a trace of weed for a REALLY long time.
When I was about 18-19, I had a really cute boyfriend. I guess he was my first love, and we went through a lot of things together over the year we were together - as you do when you're 18-19. I mean, you're still growing, everything is dramatic. You have a small argument and it feels like the world is ending and your soul is splitting. 
The reason I bring him up is because he and I experimented with weed together. A mutual friend of ours used to "deliver" weed, and occasionally, he would drop by my boyfriends house and we'd smoke some 'left overs' with him. Some of my best memories with that first love of mine include sitting on his mothers couch (she was super liberal and would often join us for a smoke), sharing some weed, giggling ridiculously together and then taking crazy road trips to find snacks.
Most of the time, however, I would be asleep for the field trips... I had the habit of being a giggler and then falling asleep because I just can't hold anything - weed or alcohol. Both make me super emotional in some way and then I just pass out. On the couch. Which meant I would wake up with the English equivalent of cheeto's stuffed in my shirt, or bacon strips on my face - and one time - half an eyebrow....
but that's another story!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Magy
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS Heroic Eyes (Gacha) @ Pocket Gacha
Skin : Insol: Lona applier  A-Gacha @ Kustom9
Eyebrows : Bossie. sarah eyebrows [catwa] 
Freckles : Bossie. freckles & beauty marks [catwa] 
Eyeshadow : Veechi - Radiant Liner @ N21
Ears : .:[PUMEC] :.  - / Mesh Ears\ Bohemian 
Hair : Moon. Hair // Buffy @ N21
Choker : Kibitz - Bling choker - savage white (Gacha)
Tattoo : DAPPA - Hustle Tattoo. 
Outfit : EVANI - MADISON SKIRT & TOP @ Kustom9
Claws & Rings : [CX] Shredder Claws 
Boots : #EMPIRE - Saffron @ Collabor88


No comments:

Post a Comment