Monday 14 May 2018

Waiting patiently.


Kaleidoscope pic template Miss Chelsea, Dappa, Empire

Pose : FOXCITY. Play Ball-6 (Fatpack Exclusive) (Edited with Animare)

Location : Mystic Timbers

Who doesn't love some cute little chickies and geese? Honestly not sure I'd throw my hand into a bucket of chicks because I'm pretty certain geese can become kinda violent, kinda quickly and I'd like to keep my fingers intact!

I love the colours of this Miss Chelsea outfit. The bright oranges and blues are making me get all excited for summer, with images of seas and sunsets. The outfit is of course available in an array of colours, so if these don't appeal to you, don't dare miss out on snapping it up in a more pastel theme or less bright theme. The hair and Dappa Tattoo are giving me absolutely massive boho vibes which is a big thumbs up from me, as I'm a bit of a boho girl at heart. 
The wrap around shoes from Empire are in my opinion perfect when it comes to finishing the outfit. 

Hoping to be back in a few hours with a Man-Pickle Monday post, so hang on for that!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya 
Skin (Head) : Not Found - Piper Skin Toffee (CATWA) @ Cosmopolitan
Skin (Body) : [theSkinnery] Belleza Body Applier (toffee)
Head : CATWA Magy
Eyes : [JOE SL] CAULIFLOWER MESH EYE
Eye Liner : . MILA . Princess of Darkness Makeup
Birthmark : [okkbye] bold birthmarks
Ears : [theSkinnery] Human Ears (mesh)
Hair : Moon. Hair // Imagination @ Equal10
Tattoo : DAPPA - Sin Tattoo @ Access
Necklace : :::NOIR::: Kali Necklace Collabor88
Shirt : .miss chelsea. Bibi Top Equal10
Nails :~GD~J Star's Ringed(Baddie Claws) 
Shorts : .miss chelsea. Bibi Shorts Equal10
Shoes : #EMPIRE - Ketak Equal10


No comments:

Post a Comment