Friday 8 June 2018

Alright, let it go.


Pose : Le Poppycock-Romantic allure

Props : *alirium* PuffyGrass [Frozen]
-Garden- by anc "silence" spider lily 
*alirium* DownyGrass [Snow]

I've made no secret of the fact that I have been under the weather lately, and while I am almost 100% convinced this is completely an anxiety thing, it's come to a point where I'm absolutely going to have to get it sorted... so first thing tomorrow (today?) I'm going to pop to the hospital and get myself fixed.
It always sounds a little dramatic when someone says "I'm going to hospital!" and I really hope that's not the case here. I'm pretty sure I'm over-reacting, but on the off-chance I'm not, I'm throwing it out there that I may (or may not) be gone for a little while... and that for me means completely radio silent (unless I bite the bullet and buy a freakin' new laptop), because I really don't do mobile phones or ipads or any fancy things. So now you all know, and I really hope it's not as dramatic as it sounds haha.

In other news, the picture above has been edited quite a lot, and while I love it, I sort of hate it too. Please check out the original colourings of the items shown in the pictures below!
xoxo


All of the things :

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : Colivati Beauty - Christine Applier [Catwa]
Head :  CATWA HEAD Magy
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : Go&See * Infinity * Catwa Eyes @ SaNaRae
Eyebrow Applier : Found in Catwa hud & recoloured
Lipstick : -SU!- Nixu Lip Gloss +CATWA APPLIER+
Ears : [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Earrings : .random.Matter. - Sanvi Earrings @ Uber
Hair : TRUTH / Fiji VIP Group Gift
Headpiece : Luas Yemina Headpiece RARE (Gacha)
Tattoo : DAPPA - Azure Tattoo. @ Anybody
Necklace/Chestpiece : .aisling. Celia Necklace
Bikini : Mossu - Angelic.Bra @ Uber
Claws :  [CX] Shredder Claws 
Socks :  [CX] 25 Luceat Arachne Shorts and Socks - Obsidian (M) RARE (Gacha)
Shoes :  [CX] Project Harpoon 


No comments:

Post a Comment