Saturday 30 June 2018

First in the water.


Pose : FOXCITY. Cutiepie-5 (Fatpack Exclusive)

Hair : Tableau Vivant \\ Demon huntress @ Crystal Heart Festival

Location : Baja Tides 

I'm kind of in love with this photo. The inspiration is obviously this beautiful hair from Tableau Vivant, available at the newly opened Crystal Heart Festival. 
I have been a busy bee this weekend, and I'm exhausted - but it's been really good. Soon I will let you in on the progress I've been making, but right now, I really don't want to jinx anything, or to push myself too hard too fast into giving out details to the entire world. I mean, I could still fall flat on my face and then it would all be rather embarrassing. Still, know that I have been making an effort to move forwards rather than stagnating awkwardly, and I can't help feeling that this blog and recent posts have helped me to get to where I am now, so I'm obviously keen to continue along the route I've been going lately, for my benefit - and maybe for yours, too.
xoxo.


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Skin : { Clair de Lune } Aurora (Note : I can't find this skin anywhere in SL or on MP, the creator name is Yumi Carami)
Head : CATWA Magy
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Appliers : Go&See * Space * Catwa Eyes @ SaNaRae 
Eyeshadow : Veechi - Seaside Shadow @Uber
Facial Moles : Veechi  - Facial Moles @ N21
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Noldor Elf Ears
Hair : #Foxy - Morgana Hair 
Headpiece : *LODE* Head Accessory - Phlox Crown [white]
 Bikini : .miss chelsea. Mimi Bikini
Nails : ~GD~Doll Anthem(Long Coffin) - Belleza BENTO Hands


No comments:

Post a Comment