Friday 22 June 2018

Shape up.


Pose : Xpose-83

Location : Ironwood hills

Allow me to introduce you to my new friend, Paradox Messmer. 
Some of you might already know him, he's a pretty awesome DJ, he used to Model within the SL community and he's also a blogger and photographer.
He's joining today being the Danny to my Sandy, and all I can say is "Tell me about it, Stud!"
We were just hanging out when I mentioned the idea I had for this awesome bodysuit from Miss Chelsea, and he offered to help out so I didn't have to dual log Durex in, and as you can see he makes an "Electrifying!" Danny!!
While I faffed with the photograph we talked briefly about the movie, Grease. It was actually Dox that mentioned the fact that the movie doesn't really have a very good moral to it. I believe he said something along the lines of... "Oh yeah, just change everything about yourself and conform with the clique and you'll get the guy." or yanno.. basically words to that effect... and he's right. 
For years I have watched John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John strut through Rydell High, complete with the faux teenage angst, cheery-yet oddly emo songs and inappropriate life choices, but never had I actually considered the content of the movie, and when you actually think about it the whole concept is a little off. But I suppose that's the joy of placing a few well thought out musical interludes into a film, and in a few more years I might be saying the same for the "High School Musical" franchise. :P

Happy Friday, here's hoping you find the One that YOU want. :P
xoxo

Dox is wearing : 

Hair: Butch by Damselfly
Skin (face and body) by Tableau Vivant 
Mesh Body: Jake by Belleza
Shirt: Sleeveless Tunic by United Colors (Standard sizing)
Pants: JerryLee Pants by Legal Insanity
Shoes: Leather Dress Shoes by Gabriel 

You can find Dox on Flickr >Here<
And check out his Blog >Here<


All of the things : 

Body & Hands: -Belleza- Freya
Feet :  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara (These shoes are made for Slink or Maitreya only, i used the "Slink fit" option on the Belleza hud and wore my Maitreya feet)
Skin :  [theSkinnery] (comes with the head)
Head & Make-up : GENUS Project - Genus  Bento head  - Mocap (BETA!)
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Appliers : Go&See * Hole * Catwa Eyes
Hair : TRUTH / Athena
Bodysuit : .miss chelsea. Keli Jumpsuit @ Kustom9
Shoes : [Cynful] Chunky Jeans Heels


No comments:

Post a Comment