Friday 15 June 2018

Self conscious.


Pose : Bossie. belle pose 01

Location : -Baja Tides-

So I don't want to go too far into it, but there's a lot of changes happening for me in RL right now. I'm tentatively positive, but still far too nervous to divulge all the details.
However, this means that things on this blog might get a little less reliable. I've spent two years plus working towards what this blog has currently become, and while I am unwilling to scrimp on the kind of quality I have been producing lately, I'm more unwilling to stop the direction RL is going in.
I edited this picture on my new laptop - and i'm not entirely sure why but the colour seems a little off now I'm on my desktop. Annoying! I guess it's because my screen is smaller? Who knows! Regardless, the regular calWL pics are below for you to have a peek at, and hopefully i'll become more comfortable on my laptop over the coming weeks and it'll improve the quality of the edits again!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet:  Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body 
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Insol: Lona applier  A-Gacha 
Eyebrows : Bossie. sarah eyebrows [catwa] 
Sunglasses : #SHOOK - Qusai Sunglasses
Hair : Tableau Vivant // Charlize hair @ Collabor88
Dress : BUENO-Vixen Dress @ FaMESHed


No comments:

Post a Comment