Tuesday 19 June 2018

Breathe slow.


Pose : Included in the bag.

Bag : NS::  Boho Fringe bag @ Rewind

Location : Luane's World

Finally I have a little respite from feeling gross! I'm well aware it's a work in progress right now, but I have brand new medication for the anxiety that causes my stomach issues and currently it seems to be doing what it's meant to, so let's keep our fingers crossed because the last couple of months have been horrific!
I have SO many ideas for blog posts right now and it seems like there aren't enough hours in the day, so please bear with me while I get back on track. I want to shout out again to RLD (Red Light District) which opened on the 15th, even though nothing is featured from there in this post, and also to the Secret Affair that is still ongoing - please make sure you check out those two events. I'm also well aware that Man-Pickle has been suspiciously missing this week, so be prepared for him to make a surprise visit at some point soon!
The beginnings of my RL changes are going to start this week, and while I am excited, I am also incredibly nervous, but it's a good nervous! This might mean I'm going to miss a couple of days here and there, or maybe - maybe, I'll manage double whammies some days. Who knows?
Anywho, I hope you enjoy Pickle trying to be bashful about the fact that she's just thrown 12 cupcakes into her bag as she faux-innocently offers you a wave before grabbing a fresh mug of hot-chocolate and runs off to explore the beautiful Luane's world sim!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Essences - Aura (Catwa & Omega) @ Kustom9
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Appliers : Go&See * Boo * Catwa Eyes @ Chapter 4
Lashes : :: SAGA :: Freja Lashes/CATWA 
Eye Liner : . MILA . Princess of Darkness Makeup
Hair & Headpiece : #Besom~Aimee @ Collabor88
Necklace : (Yummy) Heart Shaker Necklace
Dress : .miss chelsea.  Nell Dress Rewind
Nails : ~GD~Doll Anthem(Long Coffin) - Belleza BENTO Hands
Boots : _CandyDoll_ Aimee Heels @ Collabor88


No comments:

Post a Comment