Saturday 16 June 2018

Sweet glimmer.


Pose :  FOXCITY. Pool Bunny v2-3

Location : Elysion  (Adult, group fee)

I'm always super excited whenever Essences drops a skin, and this one has seriously not disappointed me. It's so fresh and dewy, it just makes my heart happy! I'm currently wearing a slimmer version of my Belleza Freya shape, much as I like Maitreya and Hourglass, I always seem to return to Freya, moreso now that the hands have been updated to bento. I love that I can thicken up or keep my curves while being slightly slimmer - and I know there's a big to-do at the moment about bodies and which one is "best" but it really is about personal opinion as far as I'm concerned.
Miss Chelsea produced this gorgeous swimsuit that you can see in more detail below, available at the FrouFrou event. I love this orange colour, but if you purchase the colour hud you have the opportunity to swap the bodice and the bra colours too - this is so delicate and the level of detail never fails to impress me. A quick shout out to Go&See for these eyeballs! I'm loving them!! SO realistic!
Saga! OH MY LANTA! Once again, amazing. These earrings are EVERYTHING! Complete with colour hud they're available at Kustom9, along with another pair I will feature at some point soon!

This photo is one of my favourites for a while, I do hope you enjoy it too!
Here's wishing your weekend starts of fabulously, please remember to be kind to one another!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Essences - Aura (Catwa & Omega) @ Kustom9
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Appliers : Go&See * Boo * Catwa Eyes @ Chapter 4
Lashes : :: SAGA :: Freja Lashes/CATWA 
Earrings : :: SAGA :: Aura Earring Set Kustom9
Hair : tram G0616 hair
Swimsuit : .miss chelsea. Cleo Swimsuit @ Frou Frou
Nails : ~GD~Doll Anthem(Long Coffin) - Belleza BENTO Hands


No comments:

Post a Comment