Wednesday 20 June 2018

Inside of you.


Pose : FOXCITY Sass-4

Location : -Netherwood-

If you're around on flickr at all, you'll see that this style of picture is fairly common, but whenever I've attempted to take something similar before I feel like I failed miserably. Although this style is new to me, I needed to know whether or not it was an option for me to investigate... and I'm not at all upset about how this has turned out. It's definitely given me a little more perspective on how to make this work, and that gives me a foothold on future improvements too. Yay for learning new things!

Another thing I did was make my hands bigger. I know I've said this before, but the whole perspective vs proportion thing really does bother me and i'm a lot happier with the size of my hands in this pic, compared to the last one!

Today I will be doing some RL things, which some of you readers will know makes me incredibly nervous. I haven't slept yet, which is probably a poor choice, but I made my choice and now I'm stuck with it because it's 7.30am and I don't have time - plus if I nap I'll only oversleep and that'll be even worse for all the people involved in my escapades outside. Maybe, in a weird way, this picture depicts subconsciously how I feel today. Like "Hey life, fuck you - I'm coming to get you!" and you know what? That just fills my heart with happy.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body & Hands : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin :  [theSkinnery] (comes with the head)
Head : GENUS Project - Genus  Bento head  - Mocap (BETA!)
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Appliers : Go&See * Boo * Catwa Eyes @ Chapter 4
Hair & hat : *Besom~ Kimmie The Arcade
Tattoo : DAPPA- Blossom Tattoo. @ Equal10
Pasties *& Panties* : From the Moon Elixir - Gothique Gacha
Leggings : #EMPIRE - Legging (Previously @ Kustom9, please allow transfer time to mainstore)
Sneakers : FLITE. -RETRO X7S


No comments:

Post a Comment