Saturday 2 June 2018

Unless you do.


Pose : Again - it's in my ao so I'm not 100% where it's from. Sorry!

Location : Baja Tides

Go&See have released another beautiful skin for the Blush event, called Tina, and along with it, a brand new tone called "Cola".
I'm still feeling all sorts of nope right now, so I'm not going to do a big old postie on the new tone, instead, I am going to encourage you to go demo all the things! I promise I'll do a much more in-depth review of the new tone - which is darker than tropic!
I hope today finds you in good health!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : Go&See * Tina * @ Blush
Head :  CATWA HEAD Magy
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS Intuition Eyes (Gacha) @ Chapter Four
Lashes : :: SAGA :: Freja Lashes/CATWA 
Ears :[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Earrings : .Oppa. Fruit punch. Fat pack @ Blush
Hair : +Spellbound+ Crystal Death @ Blush
Romper : BUENO-Coral Romper Leaves Uber


No comments:

Post a Comment