Wednesday 6 June 2018

Use your body.


Pose (Pickle) : Bossie. nyanko pose 05-M (over-ridden by champagne in hand)
Pose (Durex) : Found in the chair.

Champagne bucket : :::ChicChica::: Champagne dispenser

Props & Background : [Vandelo]Sir Windsor lounge
Dutchie maledom chair 
[AF] Baring Bear Rug
Apple Fall Masculine Bar
Apple Fall Banana Tree

I suppose I was feeling some type of Hugh Hefner (RIP), Playboy bunny vibe for this post, and I'm not 100% sure why, but like most things, I just went with it and I'm well happy with how this turned out!
I'm still not at 100% Pickle Power yet, but I did manage to eat something today so that's nice. Sitting up is still uncomfortable, but it's far better than lying in bed feeling sorry for myself, especially since my laptop went fffffff and I now can't even netflix in bed! *Flails dramatically*

Still, have some fabulous news from Kauna, CandyDoll & Dappa, and know that at some point, Hugh Hefner said "Life is too short to live someone else's dream."
Which is very similar to a Steve Jobs quote, but you know what? They're both awesome. (Quotes, I never met the people. They might have been secretly terrible. Or amazing. Shuttup Pickle!)
xoxo

Durex is wearing : 

Body, Hands & Feet : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body
Skin : Go&See * Summer * Theo 
Head :  CATWA HEAD Skrell
Eyes : -SU!-Delora Eyes Fatpack /ULTRARARE/ (Gacha)
Piercings : -SU!- Piercing Set 06 
Ears : [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 HUMAN
Nails in ear : [CX] Heavily Nailed (Group Gift)
Hairbase : Stealthic - Male Hairbase
Beard & Scar : IDTTY Faces - Sharp Beard [CUT]
Nose Bleed : -SU!- Nosebleed 
Hair : *Drot*Seven (Gacha)
Claws (hands) : [CX] Shredder Claws 
Jacket : Kauna - Smoking Jacket (Note : Kauna is currently giving away their entire inventory for 0Ls. This makes ALL their suits FREE at the mainstore. I believe the majority are Standard Size only, but I had no problem fitting that to my Signature Body, and Kauna has always been my go-to for smart mens-wear as a Deadwool-quality alternative)
Pants :Kauna - Tuxedo Trousers
Claws (Feet) : ~GD~Bad Things


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Skin : Colivati Beauty - Christine Applier [Catwa]
Head :  CATWA HEAD Magy
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS Validity Eyes for LookBook
Lashes : :: SAGA :: Freja Lashes/CATWA 
Eyeshadow : Bossie. glossy eyeshadows [catwa]
Ears : .:[PUMEC] :.  - / Mesh Ears\ Bohemian 
Earrings : e.marie // Hoop Earrings - 14k @ N21
Hair (2 Parts) : Bunny Ears & Strands : +Spellbound+ White Rabbit Ears Addon
Main hair : +Spellbound+  Netherworld
Choker : random.Matter. - Feral Collar - Group Gift
Tattoo : DAPPA - Devour Tattoo. @ Vanity Event
Outfit : _CandyDoll_ Doll Outfit @ Kinky
Tail : From the  + Cotton Usagi + {aii} set
Strap : *MUKA* Leg Strap
Shoes : [MODA] MADISON PLATFORMS For May's Bound Box


No comments:

Post a Comment