Wednesday 13 June 2018

In my zone.


Pose : lksdjf it's an AO pose again, I'm sorry!

Basket of Kitties : =Zenith= Kitten Basket 

Location : Erebos Harbor 

I'm hoping this photo reminds you of a modern day fairytale. That was kind of what I was going for. Maybe a Snow White or Sleeping Beauty (pre-needle to her finger), wandering contentedly through the forest in relative innocence before any bad-things occur.
I've always struggled to take photo's with softer windlights, but I'm exceedingly happy with this one. The only thing I did differently was take my time, so I guess I need to stop being impatient!

I'm not going to do a giant Pickle rant today, so I'll just stop here long enough to wish you a very happy Wednesday! Love and light!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body & Hands : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : { Clair de Lune } Aurora (Note : this skin is ADULT, but the store is CHILD orientated, please go dressed accordingly!)
Head : CATWA Magy
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS Rebirth Eyes (Gacha) Pocket Gacha(15th June)
Hair & Flowers : RAMA.SALON - Julie Hair @ Blush
Necklace : +Half-Deer+ Forest Charm - Fox Necklace (Silver) (gacha)
Shirt : EVANI - SISILE TOP @ Uber
Jeans : EVANI - SISILE JEANS @ Uber


No comments:

Post a Comment