Friday 15 June 2018

What I need.


Pose : FOXCITY. Sass-2 (Fatpack exclusive)

Background & Props : BUENO - $Love and Money$
[Bad Unicorn] Table with Gold 'The Heat' The Arcade
[Bad Unicorn] Falling Cash 'The Heat' The Arcade
[Bad Unicorn] The Vault Skybox RARE The Arcade

Let's talk for a minute about proportions, because I struggle SO hard with the way my hand looks here - maybe it's because I really like having a big ol' SL bootay, but my hand looks teeny tiny in comparison and that annoys me!
I swear I even made my hands bigger for this, but any more and it just seemed too much. I know t-rex arms are one of my personal pet peeves, but so are baby hands. I  mean you want to be able to wipe your butt effectively, right?

The inspiration for this post is obviously a bit of a tongue-in-cheek robbery type dealio with Pickle showing another type of cheek before she steals away with some of those money packets and gold bars. I hope you enjoy - and be sure to check out the gorgeous bikini/underwear set available at RLD - open today at midday!


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Insol: Lona applier  A-Gacha 
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS Rebirth Eyes (Gacha) Pocket Gacha(Starts today!)
Eyebrows : Bossie. sarah eyebrows [catwa] 
Ears : .:[PUMEC] :.  - / Mesh Ears\ Bohemian 
Bikini/Lingerie : K{<3}P - Miwako Set @ RLD (open @ Midday today)
Boots : #EMPIRE - Pachira (Formerly @ N21, allow time for mainstore transfer!)


No comments:

Post a Comment