Tuesday 19 June 2018

Pretend we're better.


Pose : I'materriblepersonandIdidn'tsaveit. :(

Location : Self made set that you can't really see because i'm a derp. :P

This is my second official post for The Secret Affair event. This round, the theme is "Isle of the Devil's Sea", and you can find some more information on designers and other such awesome on their website >Here<

I got a little nervous about this post, self doubt creeping in a bit as I began to convince myself that I just wouldn't be able to do the products justice, but I'm actually really happy with the way this photo came out. So happy that I'm not even going to do the regular pictures on the grey background, because I don't think anything can showcase what we have here any better than this picture.
YAY!
I'm even more proud of the watery splash-thingies at my waist, although I do think maybe a little more could have worked too - but hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Whenever I "Work" an event as a blogger (I use the term work loosely, I blog and take photographs because I enjoy it, and I am incredibly aware that i'm extremely lucky to have some wonderful people who gift me with their items in return for the little pictures i take) I like to attempt to use as many items as possible to showcase said event. Sometimes that's just not possible, and you end up featuring just one item.. however, luckily for me, The Secret Affair has a glorious amount of mix-and-match items that work seamlessly together, or of course, can be used separately. 
Anywho, rather than having a Pickle rant on about things and stuff, have a list of things and stuff that are still available at the event! Plus make sure you pop over there to check out the things and stuff that I haven't got to yet!

All of the things (And some stuff) ! :

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Skin : { Clair de Lune } Aurora (Note : this skin is ADULT, but the store is CHILD orientated, please go dressed accordingly!)
Head : CATWA Magy
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye appliers : {S0NG} Lumi Eyes The Secret Affair
Eye Liner : . MILA . Princess of Darkness Makeup
Lip tint : NamiiChu ~ Ruth Liptints The Secret Affair
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Noldor Elf Ears
Hair : !!Firelight!! Gen2 - Eva The Secret Affair
Bikini top : :PACAGAIA: Mermaid Bra The Secret Affair


No comments:

Post a Comment