Sunday 23 December 2018

A better time.


Pose, bowl & whisk : FOXCITY. Breakfast Bento Pose (Previously at Uber)

Decor (Hold on to your hats!) : {moss&mink} Christmas Cookie Mix for LTD Christmas, available @ the mainstore.
Sari-Sari - Gingerbread Men
dust bunny . at home baking . bag of sugar
DRD - The Bakers Fail - Cake Counter (Note : Sim Sale! Up to 75% off!)
Apple Fall Pan Rack
Apple Fall Handbag & Scarf
Mutresse-Fascinated-Witty Cats
Bazar - Torronto-Slippers
*Tentacio* Mia's bakery pet 1 (Gacha)

Taken in the Scarlet Creative Magicae House

Season's Greetings Spoonies! (I've decided that I need a name for you lovely readers, you can thank my new-found adoration of Youtube and tutorials, and the fact that people like James Charles call their supporters and subscribers SISTERS and uh, things.)
Today I am actually thrilled with the way this picture came out. I love it all, so excuse me while I toot my own horn reveling in the lighting and basically everything. I really hope I'm turning a corner with my photography, sometimes I feel like I 'get it' and other times it just falls a bit short. 
Durex has popped up again, so make sure you say hi! He's obviously me. So basically I'm just asking you to pay attention to me twice. *blinks*
I slept too much today which has led me to being awake at 3am, and writing this absolutely insane blog post. However, things are better than good for me right now, and I am genuinely okay. I feel like it's been a while since I could say that and mean it, so that's really, really lovely.
If you're struggling, just know you're not alone. Know that there are others who have been in similar shoes, and you are strong enough to get through whatever trials you're currently facing.
I truly believe in flipping that switch in your brain from "Oh no, I can't." to "Oh, maybe one day." to "Fuck yes, I can!", just remember, it's not gonna happen over night, and despite taking two steps forwards and one step back... you're making progress and that deserves to be celebrated.
xoxo


Let's not talk about Pickle's lazy eyes, ok? Thankyousomuch. ♥

All of the things, Durex : 

Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body
Skin : Not Found - Robert Skin 
Head :  CATWA HEAD Skell
Hair : [INK] Hair_TAIT @ TMD
Beard & Scar : IDTTY Faces - Sharp Beard [CUT]
Tattoo : DAPPA - Descend Tattoo. @ ManCave
Sweatpants : Lenox Arctic Pants TMD

All of the things, Pickle : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : Insol: Nina applier @ Kustom9 
Hair : bonbon - vina hair - (FREE GIFT!)
Ears : L'Etre - Crystal mesh ears 
Bra top : BUENO-Crochet Bikini 
Dress : *Tentacio* Mia's bakery dress (Gacha) - (Note : This is made for maitreya, but i managed to fit it over my belleza freya shape with minimal clipping (countered with my body hud). The bra included with the dress does NOT fit belleza freya)


No comments:

Post a Comment