Tuesday 4 December 2018

Never left my mind.


Pose : K&S - // do you like me? // Bento pose

Background : FOXCITY. Photo Booth - City Life (Rez)

You might recognize today's guest from around this time last year. (also, you might not, but say hi anyway ok?).
Santi is making his debut back in the bloggy blog, after a cool 6 months or so away. 
It wasn't his fault he disappeared, but he was more of a casualty in my pre-self-awakening (is that even a thing?). Whatever, he's back now... and I'm not gonna let this lil bugger wriggle away again, because he truly is a gem.
I've decided I talk too much about myself. I mean, they say write about what you know, and maybe that extends to conversation too, but I can't help but feel I'm on the verge of becoming super annoying and also slightly preachy, so for that reason, I'm going to shut up. Or try to. >.>
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin & Eyelashes : [okkbye] bunnie tone001 
Blush : TS Omega Cold Days Heart Blush Applier @ The Arcade
Hair : .Doe:  Sweetum - Gingers @ The Arcade
Outfit : .miss chelsea. Joli Gag, .miss chelsea. Joli Light Harness RARE, .miss chelsea. Joli Panties @ The Epiphany



No comments:

Post a Comment