Friday 21 December 2018

We fly.


Poses (Left to right) : Ima - FOXCITY. Glitz-4
Pickle - .HG. Daisy 6 (Stockings not included!)
Nana - FOXCITY.  Dolls-3m  (Fatpack exclusive)

Props & Decor : The SandMan Pirate & The SandMan in California by Antreas Alter
{moss&mink} All that Glitters - Christmas Tree (pastel) RARE
Boudoir Merry Christmas Road Sign (Gacha)
{what next} Holiday Wreath
{moss&mink} All that Glitters - Gift Pile (classic AND pastel)
{what next} Nordic Stockings
{what next} Nordic Lantern (small)

*insert squealing sounds right here*
Yaaaasssss! 
Meet some of the ladies from my little SL Family!
Ima is my Memaw! She's a super cute neko lady with a big heart. I only met her recently and I already feel a genuine kinship with her! She's kinda loud, but not (remind you of anyone?) and she dances to the beat of her own drum. I adore her muchly and I'm excited to find out where our newfound friendship will lead.
Nana is my SL MamaBear, which is kind of odd, because in RL I could actually be HER Mama. Still, despite the age gap, she really does provide some of the best advice I've ever had. She's definitely wise beyond her years, with a self awareness that makes me envious - how dare you be so smart and savvy when it's taken me this long, woman! Nana and I have been family for almost a whole year, but it's really only been recent that we've actually become friends, and I legit could not be happier that she is in my life. Her sunny disposition is without doubt catching, and she inspires me to be a better version of myself. Love you both, you crazy, wonderful, amazing ladies!
You can find Ima as Imajica Vemo in world, on Flickr and at her Blog.
And Nana as iNaomiBubbles in world, on Flickr and her Blog.

We're having a bit of a tropical Christmas in this picture, which was a bit of a challenge! I literally had so much fun taking this, with Nana's afking and a long talk with Ima, getting to know her more. This is one of my favourite pictures because of the memories that have been forged and the strength in the relationships that is coming my way with these beautiful women.

Also, AHHH  it's nearly Christmas!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Skin : Insol: Seo applier, tone 'Tanned' 
Head : CATWA Catya
Eyes : Hayaru - Jung mesh eyes
Eyeliner : -SU!- [HUD] Essential Eyeliners (Gacha)
Ears : Mug - Santa Ears @ Limit8
Glasses : *PKC* Nerdy Christmas Glasses- Christmas Tree
Hair : DOUX - Samantha Hairstyle 
Tattoo : DAPPA - Lame Tattoo. @ SaNaRae (Open on the 26th Dec)
Necklace : ROSSI. Lock Pendant Necklace Set
Bikini : Xxxtasi Krissy Bikini
Shoes : #EMPIRE - Alexandrite 


No comments:

Post a Comment