Sunday 9 December 2018

I'm outside waiting.


Pose : PM . Flawless  2 (Hand pose over-ridden by the hand warmer)

Decor : {YD} Christmas Pickup @ We <3 RP
[DDD] Log & Branch Deer - Standing
dust bunny . maple cottage

I am legit. Effing. Dying... at the complete levels of petty of some people.
Every time I think I may do something daft, and restrain myself... I notice people doing the same thing I stopped myself from doing BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO GROW.
Lawwddd. HOLD ME BACKKKKK.
I think I've been watching too many Jeffree Star Youtube videos, and I may be somewhat channeling my inner Alien, but holy fudge!
Ok I'm over it.
I know I'm potentially shady. I know I've done some seriously effed up things in the past. I know I keep doing things that make people question me... and that's life. For the first time in a really, really long time, I'm mostly at peace with who I am, and have a clear view of the person I want to become in the future. I'm not perfect. I'm not trying to BE perfect, but I am trying to be better - which is all I hope for everyone, every day.
I'm at a point now where I can reflect, and be like... "Hey, this person is not good for where I'm going, or wasn't good for who I was then, but they deserve to be happy, healthy and live their life their way." Will I always hold resentment towards those people who I feel have wronged me? I don't honestly know, because I'm still learning how to forgive... but one thing I will not do (anymore!) is deny that someone once important in my life had an impact on me.
Neither will I deny the memories I had with that person, unless I feel like for whatever reason, they used me as a stepping stone, or as confirmation of their amazing deeds that really only suit their personal agenda.
ANYWAY.
This is such a sub blog, and I'm cringing while typing it, but let's face it, it could be 98% of SL. 
It could be my ex best friend or lover, or someone I spoke to twice over a FB chat.
It could also be anyone YOU know, because people, regardless of where you met them, can be dumb as fuck and petty as shit!
So that's my vague drama rant!
Happy fucking Sunday!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head & Makeup : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : !Lumae Genus Project - Juniper
Eyes :  LOTUS. Lunar Eyes (mesh)  @ The Arcade
Hair & Scarf : Clawtooth: Noelle 
Sweater : `M.BIRDIE  / U-ni look. Top1 @ Kustom9
Hand Warmer : -Narcisse- Holly HandMuff @ The Liaison Collaborative
Skirt : BUENO-Aya Skirt @ Collabor88
Boots : #EMPIRE - Cin @ Uber



No comments:

Post a Comment