Wednesday 5 December 2018

I won't let go.


Pose & Dogs : .Focus Poses. Couple 27

Location : Somewhere in time (Sim now closed)

Almost exactly a year ago, I wrote a post about how my soul had collided with someone.
You can read that post >Here<.
Somewhere along the way, because I'm stubborn as fuck, we got a little lost.
However, in recent weeks, we've been spending a little more time together as and when circumstances permit, and everything I wrote back then has started to make sense, all over again.
What better way to celebrate our reaffirmed friendship than to re-take one of the pictures that started my revelation, and helped me along my journey? 
I'm so glad to be holding hands and walking with this amazing human, once more.
In another bizarre twist of fate, the Somewhere in time sim has now closed, and I can't help but feel like this is a beautiful tribute to a gorgeous sim, despite my little pictures never being able to do it justice. Looking forwards to seeing what the owners of this lovely location pull together in the future!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head & Eyeliner : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : Not Found - Jada Skin Toffee (Genus)
Body Skin : [theSkinnery] 
Jewelery : :: SAGA :: Verena Jewel Set Gold
Hat & Hair : Unorthodox Yonce 
Dress : BUENO-Fly Dress @ Uber
Vest : BUENO-Fly Vest @ Uber
Boots :  REIGN.- Not Your Momma's Knit Boots (Super Old Gift!)


No comments:

Post a Comment