Wednesday 19 December 2018

The things you've said.


Pose : [La Baguette] Imok 5 mirr

I green screened this in a bit of a basic manner, but yay for different things!

I know! two posts in one day? What's going on!
Please don't get used to this. I'm just well rested and currently in advance of my projects, which is awesomeeee and another sign that I'm heading in the right direction!

Today I want to give an absolutely massive shout out to Narcisse. There's no doubt that there has been a massive leap forwards in quality in a fairly short span of time; I find the designs to be inspired yet original, and the textures always blow me away due to the use of materials (Materials are what makes the fabric look kinda shiny, and the shine will move with your camera angle, depending on your windlight. On the dress above, you can also see that certain points of the fabric look raised, and that too is down to the materials.).
Narcisse is in my opinion a brand to watch and I'm super excited to be able to showcase her fabulous products along her journey.
xoxo

All of the things :

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head & Eyeliner : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : . MILA . Neave Skin [Honey] GENUS Vanity Event
Eyes :   LOTUS. Motion Eyes
Lipstick : -SU!- Matte Lip Essentials @ Access
Hairbase : Just Magnetized - Essential Hairbase - set 05 for OMEGA
Hair : DOUX - Zoe hairstyle 
Necklace : (Yummy) Secondhand Necklace 
Coat : NOCHE. Paris Off Shoulder Fur 
Dress : -Narcisse- Lily Slip Dress (Previously at Kinky)
Rings : (Yummy) Disco Nights - Diamond
Nails : Ascendant - Million Bento Nails 


No comments:

Post a Comment