Sunday 16 December 2018

Restless lungs.


Pose : Bossie. Lisa pose 05

Background : MINIMAL - Manhattan Scene @ Kustom9

I retreat quite a lot, but today I'm having an SL get-together with some of my inworld family.
I'm kinda nervous about this. I've been with this particular family for almost a year now, but because I am quite an anxious Pickle, I've kept myself back from actually getting to know anyone outside of my "Mum & Dad". That means that I'm now over-thinking meeting all the people I haven't yet met. 
I was introduced to my mothers parents yesterday, and that went surprisingly well! 

I used to think SL families were a really weird concept, and then I was persuaded to make a child avatar by one of my besties and wham... I was convinced they were awesome.
I think they're basically like everything, RL or SL. They're your own little community.
I've been through a fair amount of drama within the families I've been associated... Narcissistic mothers, Flirty fathers, Jealous siblings and a bunch of other unrelated nonsense... but let's be fair, everywhere you go there's that risk, and the only choice you have to make is whether or not the people you surround yourself with are people who make you happy, feed your spoon consumption and don't take more than they're willing to give.

So sure, I'm nervous as fudge... but I'm also excited.
Excited because these people are potentially new friends, and despite my difficulties in interacting I'm lucky to have been given the opportunity to meet people that mean something to my existing SL family. We have games and maybe a movie, and some gift exchanges planned, so yeah, I'm anxious... but it's pushing me to open up, and that's gotta be good.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : Essences - Lora (Genus) - Wearing pale01 tone, with ginger eyebrows. Kustom9
Eyes : LOTUS. Nocturnal Eyes (previously at N21) 
Hair  & Hat : DOUX - Danna hairstyle @ Equal10
Sweater : SPIRIT - Deca top @ C88
Pants : .:villena:. - Zip Trousers - Plaid Red Kustom9
Shoes : [BREATHE] -Ruby Heels


No comments:

Post a Comment