Wednesday 19 December 2018

Here she goes again!


Pose : ++Vetrovian  Poses - Christmas Trick++

Decor : dust bunny . present pile
dust bunny . vintage sleigh . with gifts
DRD lazy Christmas chair
DRD christmas decoration - #WHATEVER
*HEXtraordinary* Nope Cat - Mistletoe Hat
{anc} NOEL. :  tears tree / 9Li RARE

I'm stealing people left and right at the moment, and I'm not even sorry! Today I'm joined by Maka, who is mostly naked around me.
OK... calm down! He started it by using a candycane for his man-bit and I just continued the theme in the name of Christmas! You're very welcome for this most recent show of his manhood!

Yesterday I wrote a bit that lead to a whole different wave of thinking, because hi, I'm Pickle, and my brain never stops.
For a long, long time I've felt absolutely fucking exhausted. I've spoken many times about my spoons, (original post >Here<) and how sometimes I just don't have the energy to deal with people, but recently I've made some changes in my life which has enabled me to spend more time with people who don't take from my cutlery drawer and who enrich my life... and I've also noticed that I've been more open to meeting and spending time with people who aren't directly "in my circle".
I really feel as though this is a direct result of cutting loose those who take. Granted, just because I feel drained by someone, doesn't mean everyone is going to be drained by them. Still, because I'm no longer hiding from those who constantly demand my attention and 'services', I have more space in my life to do things I actually want to do.
I'm not saying this is entirely the fault of other people, either. It's taken me a while to figure out that just because you CAN do something for someone else, doesn't mean you should.. and you should never feel like you have to agree or disagree with something, just because you feel like it's the right thing to do for them. Selfish is something I have always struggled with, and in an attempt to be selfLESS, I was giving too much through fear of not being accepted by others... and the real acceptance had to come from me.
Lawd.
Am I on my soapbox again?
I use this blog sometimes as an outlet, and I know that a lot of this won't make sense to everyone, but it helps me to figure out what's going on with the changes I'm making for me.. and if anyone relates then that's a bonus.
-kicks the soapbox and wanders off-
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : Go&See * Candy * For Powder Pack
Blush : Avoixs - Winter Blushes @ B U S A N
Lipstick : Go&See * AmCold * Lipstick ~ Genus @ Girl Power
Eyes :   LOTUS. Nocturnal Eyes (previously at N21) 
Hair : bonbon - kelly hair 
Hat : [Atomic] Happy Hats_Let's Be Festive! - Tree Trimmings 2 @ The Epiphany
Glasses : NS::  DeerLove SHADES (1L Gift!)
Tattoo : DAPPA - Machina Tattoo.@ B U S A N
Stockings & Lights : :Moon Amore: FALALALA Socks&Lights (Cherry)



No comments:

Post a Comment