Monday 24 December 2018

Where my home is.


Pose : Tifa Poses : it's beginning to look alot like christmas 

Decor : hive // christmas tree farm
Mesh peoples : YO_V.boy-004
YO_V.Winter_People
YO_People Talking
HPMD* Dirt Road - snowy
Various Pine Trees from : .:Bee Designs:.  
--ANHELO-T04RD-17CGA :: christmas 2017 (red)

I've had this idea in my head for so ages, but finding a pose was exceptionally difficult... and then when i found the pose, the tree that came with it was all sorts of weird, and i had to resize a massive landscaping tree and OMG all the random oddness. Haha.
Anywho, Durex is back... HURRAY!! I gotta admit I really love how he looks in this! I have no idea why he's shirtless in the cold - some people are just bonkers, and as he's technically me I feel like this goes without saying. 
I've used some mesh peoples in this picture, and the inspiration behind that comes from someone who's pictures I often admire from afar. Geena Carminucci can be found on flickr and on her blog. I thoroughly believe in giving credit where it's due, and if you don't know this amazingly talented lady's work, where the fuck have you been and what are you doing with your life?
I loveeee my facebook at the moment. So much absolute positivity, amazingly talented people sharing their artwork and general a feeling of love and community, and even though I'll always be a bit of a weird loner, I will ALWAYS long for more of these feels. 
Merry Christmas, ya filthy Spoonies (make this a thing, love it, pls).
xoxo


All of the things, Pickle : 

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin & Eyelashes : [okkbye] bunnie tone001 
Blush : TS Omega Cold Days Heart Blush Applier @ The Arcade
Blush 2 : Avoixs - Winter Blushes @ B U S A N
Hair & Hat : #Foxy - Teddy. @ Kustom9 
Jacket : Native - Drift Jacket @ TMD
Pants : Native - Groove Pants All Colors
Sneakers : FLITE. Retro Gliders V2 


All of the things, Durex : 

Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body
Skin : Not Found - Robert Skin 
Head :  CATWA HEAD Skell
Cap : 10_BlankLine Killer Gacha [Cap] white @ TMD
Ears : [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 HUMAN
Nails in ear : [CX] Heavily Nailed (Group Gift)
Beard & Scar : IDTTY Faces - Sharp Beard [CUT]
Tattoo : DAPPA -  Shiryo V2 Tattoo. @ Limit8
Jacket : 05_BlankLine Killer Gacha [Hoodie] black @ TMD
Sweatpants : CHUCK'S RENAN PANTS @ TMD
Sneakers : [ VERSOV ] MOUNTOV_BOOTS_@ TMD


No comments:

Post a Comment