Saturday 8 December 2018

Grace.


Pose : . Little Pose Witch . Standard Globe Pose 2 (No longer available)

Bauble : 3rd Eye_ Everfrost Music Box 11 ( Bridge ) (Gacha) The Secret Affair (Note - this is a music box, too! It's so stinking cute and features eight christmassy tunes when you click on it! Also, this has not been resized, and it does not come with any poses.)

I have a bunch of things for you today! I'm still procrastinating from yesterday, so it's completely amazing that I've even gotten to this point, but there's legitimately so much information below, I don't want to waffle for too long so here goes!


Today I'm wearing the Juliet Skin, specifically for the Genus head from Lumae.
Above are tones one through four, and below are tones five through eight.


I chose to show the freckled versions for the tone comparison, they're all equally as beautiful. I did notice that tone 7 and tone 8 do not have the ginger eyebrow option, so I switched it up to the red, which is just as lovely!


Above you'll find a little look at the eyebrow options. I've used tone 4, the same tone as is in my photograph, and I have used the unfreckled option to show them off. 
I'm absolutely in love with the  lips, they're so pouty and delicious!


Ok, so... I guess I STILL need to work on this presentation for eyelashes. >.> 
However, Go&See have provided these lush Mink Lashes for SaNaRae especially for the Genus Head.

Shown in all the pictures are the stunning Lunar Eyes by Lotus at The Arcade, I'm wearing number 2 and number 17, which are similar in colour but different enough to create a bit of a facial focal point, I think!
xoxo

All of the things : 

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : !Lumae Genus Project - Juniper
Eyes :  LOTUS. Lunar Eyes (mesh)  @ The Arcade
Eyelashes : Go&See * Mink Lashes * Genus @ SaNaRae
Hair : Magika - Energy 
Corset : {vincue} & [CX] - Airie+Outfit [Maitreya] RARE


No comments:

Post a Comment