Saturday 15 December 2018

What a life.


Pose : Bossie. Bella Pose 03

Photo taken at my practically unfurnished home (I R LAZY)

I've been asleep most of the day today because HI! I'm Pickle, and my sleeping schedule is back to being absolutely shite! For that reason, have the details without a load of waffle from me!
xoxo


I decided to add another picture of the Go&See Skin here, it's entirely unedited except for the background, taken in CAIWL windlight and I'm wearing the TAN version of the skin. All tones are available in the powder pack! I'm wearing hair from Tableau Vivant, and a Hairbase from Just Magnetized.

All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : Go&See * Candy * For Powder Pack
Face Tattoo :  *Bolson / Tattoo Cronopios Collection - Knoxx @ TMD
Eyes :   LOTUS. Sparkle Eyes (mesh)  @ Vanity Event
Earrings: LaGyo_Midnight Runaway Earrings - Black @ Access
Hair : *barberyumyum*S07
Collar : - Fika - Hollow's Neck Piece @ The Winters Hollow 
Bodysuit : .:villena:. - Sheer Leotard + Crop @ Kustom9


No comments:

Post a Comment