Monday 3 December 2018

Cold.


Pose : MVT - Stay cozy 03 @ SaNaRae (Includes a mug, not shown)

Decor : {moss&mink} Bethany Chair B (Part of the Bethany Sofa set For FaMESHedGO)
{moss&mink} Candy Cup (Classic) & {moss&mink} Basket of Ornaments (Classic) As part of the Snowbound Hunt
*HEXtraordinary* Baby Krampus  Tannenbaum
BackBone Dear Santa - Sack with Gifts & BackBone Dear Santa - Christmas Tree (Gacha) @ The Epiphany
.miss chelsea. Joli Sheer Curtain (Gacha) @ The Epiphany

Hi!
I know, Pickle looks super sad in this picture, but there's a theory behind my emotional turmoil here.. and it's that although Christmas and the Christmas Season is supposed to be filled with joy and happiness, for some people, it's just not possible.
I think it's an important reminder too, that not everyone celebrates Christmas, whether that's down to religion or personal reasons.. I know that as I grew up the idea of someone doing something differently to me at Christmas time was completely foreign, why would ANYONE want to give up all those lovely presents??
Anywayyyy... Sometimes we all lose track of what Christmas is supposed to be about. It's the season of giving, and for me that doesn't necessarily mean monetary or material items, but it's a time to reflect and actually spend time with those we care about. Everything we think of at this time of year in terms of giving to other people should be continuous themes in our lives, no matter what the season or date, and I for one am grateful that regardless of how successful I am in being decent at reminding people I care, this time of year pokes me in the face and gives a massive hint that I can, and should, be better.

On another note... I did a little research into Krampus (super quick, because I'm old, and learning is bleh.) it seems he's the evil to Santa's good.. instead of rewarding children with presents, he'd kidnap them, drown them and sometimes eat them.
Kinda gross, but thanks Wikipedia for being the reason i'm not gonna sleep tonight.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin & Eyelashes : [okkbye] bunnie tone001 
Blush : TS Omega Cold Days Heart Blush Applier @ The Arcade
Hair & Hairband : 5.Doe: Holly @ The Arcade
Outfit : evani. - Amber  @ Uber
Shoes & legwarmers : DRD - All Weather Woolies @ FaMESHed


No comments:

Post a Comment