Saturday 1 December 2018

Calling me out.


Pose : BellePoses - Yumi 5 @ Harajuku

Background : anxiety %sempiternal

I've already had to deal with some unpleasant business this morning... twice.
I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut and just move on quietly, but that's just not me - yet.
Aside from my self-inflicted dramatics, I absolutely freaking love this outfit from Miss Chelsea, and you can catch all the details below.
xoxo


I knowwwww, I keep changing my pictures at the moment, but I definitely feel like I'm getting somewhere! This is still a CAIWL picture in ultra, on firestorm. I haven't edited the avatar, but I have edited the background a smidge. I wanted you to see the Veechi Eyeshadow in a clearer context - and it's bootifuls!

All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-MAY 
Skin : . MILA . Alice Skin [Honey] LELUTKA 
Eyeshadow : Veechi - Enchanted Shadow @ N21
Hair : Ade - Grande Hairstyle 
Earrings & Necklace : Izzie's - Gingerbread Man Jewelry
Outfit : .miss chelsea. Kira Set @ Uber
Nails : Ascendant - Pearly Bento Nails 01


No comments:

Post a Comment