Sunday 8 April 2018

Beautiful, wonderful, perfect.


Pose & Horse :  Fashiowl - Boho Horse (Edited with Animare)
Location : Southern Roots
Cowboy hat : From the E-Clipse -Wanted-Portola Outfit

So no sooner have we finished the previous photo challenge by Adam, another rears it's head! 
This time, we're returning to Southern Roots, and seeing as how the new round of Collabor88 is Country themed, i figured why not kill two birds with one stone, and showcase these amazing offerings from CandyDoll along with the beautiful surroundings that Kristi has created.
I love, love, love this picture. I'm well aware that I've still got a long way to go in terms of editing and such, but holy moly, I want to hug myself with pride over this haha.
The CandyDoll outfit was an absolutely perfect choice, the detailing (you can see more pictures below as usual) is absolutely stunning on the overals... cute little ruffles along the butt and legs, the curve on the bum and the naughty hitch up of the shorts from behind really do make me happy.I'm also a big fan of the ribbon effect of the straps and the boots... they've been making an appearance on facebook for almost a week and I literally could not wait to get my hands on them. 
As always, CandyDoll offers an array of colours for their outfit and their boots, and the effort that has gone into both these items is definitely reflected in the quality. I'm honored to blog for this brand, still don't quite know what I did to deserve that honor, but I am so, so grateful that I am given the privilege to work with creators of this standard who literally inspire me to improve myself right along side them.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : ItGirls - Catwa Skin Applier - Brigit 
Eyes : -SU!- Ophelia Eyes Fatpack /ULTRARARE/ (Gacha)
Freckles : Bossie. freckles & beauty marks [catwa]
Hair : tram G0819 hair
Necktie : #Foxy - Suede Wrap Choker
Outfit : _CandyDoll_ Hedy Overall @ Collabor88
Tattoo : DAPPA - Aubree Tattoo. @ Spring Flair
Boots :  _CandyDoll_ Hedy Boots @ Collabor88


No comments:

Post a Comment