Friday 6 April 2018

They think I'm crazy.


Pose : FOXCITY. Surface-6
Background : taikou / midnight tokyo elevator backdrop (window)

I had so much fun with this outfit!
I wanted to show off both the tattoo by Dappa which is currently at the Neo Japan event, and the shoes from Empire which are special for 50L Friday.
I knew it had to be an asian theme, but being the ignorant ass I am, I'm not actually sure if I've gotten the right mix of asian here, so there's probably a bit of japanese and chinese influence.. I know the backdrop is Tokyo, and the kitty cats on the kimono I believe are more Chinese. I may be wrong, feel free to correct all the things.
Anywho, this is what I came up with and I LOVE it! 
Some of the items listed may not be available anymore. The Kimono for example is an old item from Luxe Box, and they're no longer being sold, although there may be alternative colours in store. However, I truly believe that part of being a blogger isn't necessarily to allow people to copy you 100% (Nothing wrong with that if you do!), but to provide just enough inspiration to allow you, dear reader, to go off and do something similar... and heaven knows there are plenty of kimono's available, especially at the Kurenai & Neo Japan events listed, so go... wander off into the vortex of the land of shopping, and spread those Lindens far and wide to find your perfect asian mix!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : NOT FOUND - YUMI SKIN PEACH  (CATWA)
Body Skin : [theSkinnery] Maitreya Skin Applier - peach
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes & Tears : CATWA Mesh Eyes & TS Moon Eye and Tear Fat Pack @ Kurenai
Sadface Makeup : DeeTaleZ MakeUp CATWA & STANDART "SAD"
Lipstick : Inside the CATWA Master Hud.
Tongue : [CX] STFU Trap (Plain) @ Kurenai
Hair : MINA - Audrie 
Choker & Thigh Straps : ::Axix:: PsychoVanity Collar&Gathers [AllColors] RARE (Gacha)
Tattoo : DAPPA - Hinshu Tattoo.@ Neo Japan Event 
Kimono : -tres blah- Ken Kimono (Former Luxe Box item)
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Panties : .:villena:. - Red Thong (Former Gift)
Shoes : #EMPIRE - Flax (50L Friday!)


1 comment: