Thursday 26 April 2018

It don't mean jack.


Poses : Man-Pickle : Custom pose by Adam Lavell (Das1980 Resident)
Pickle : Bossie. bella pose 01-M (pose over-ridden by 'toy')

Decor & Props : 
~MR~ antistress ~  RLD

{vespertine}- room plants fatpack.Collabor88

Serenity Style-Good Life set RLD

I've been popping off the platform a little bit lately, and strutting my stuff a little further than normal.. anyone who's seen me will probably have noticed that I literally cannot take this cute little penis attachment off. It's quite the conversation starter too, apparently, so for that alone, it's worth an investment!
I'm not sure what inspired this picture, but as soon as I had the idea I knew I had to make it happen. Luckily, Man-Pickle came to my rescue and I didn't have to ask any of my friends to castrate themselves for my pleasure! It did mean, however, that I had to attempt to merge two pictures together, and I was unwilling to green screen because you never get quite the right angle in my experience. So.. yeah. I'm chuffed with the resulting picture, and I feel like he pretty seamlessly blends in looking like he was there all along.

Man-Pickle is wearing : 

Body, Hands & Feet : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body 
Skin (head) : [theSkinnery] Igor (Catwa Applier) TMD
Skin (Body) : Clef de Peau.Body 
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley 
Beard : Unorthodox Cali Brow & Beard TMD
Eyes :  LOTUS. Cosmic Eyes 18 (Catwa) MYSTERY RARE (Gacha)
Ears : [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 HUMAN
Hairbase : Stealthic - Male Hairbase
Hair : Stealthic - Haunting
Tattoo : DAPPA - Dead Wrong Tattoo. @ Man Cave


All of the things :

Body Hands & feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : Moccino - Catwa Skin Applier - Maria
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : [ Conviction ] Lucid Eyes (ESSENTIALS) @ The Epiphany
Lipstick : Veechi - Harley Matte Lipstick @ Uber
Hair base : Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 03 for CATWA
Hair : DOUX - Heidi hairstyle @ Equal10
Tattoo :  DAPPA - Umi Tattoo. @ SaNaRae
Outfit : K{<3}P - Ripped Tee & K{<3}P - Pokey Hole Panties @ RLD
Boots : #EMPIRE - Hiptage  @ N21


No comments:

Post a Comment