Friday 20 April 2018

Shut your mouth.


Tank : ANTINATURAL[+] Post-Human / MerTank (Gacha) I modified this a lil too, can't remember if it's a lot or a lil bit because it was mostly a lot to do with the transparency.
Pose : Modified SO severely from the original, it's unrecognizable. Thanks Animare!

I was going to post a big old emotional post about this picture, but honestly, I'm still bleddy exhausted so know that there is a story, but I encourage you to make your own minds up as to what has happened to Pickle in this situation.

Meanwhile, I want to take a moment to let you know that during my week of illness, Red Light District re-opened for it's SECOND round. It's actually been open for 5 days now, and I'm kicking myself that I've only just started to peek at the goodies that have come in. Since April 15th, it's been in full swing. Once again, you can find all details on the website >Here< and in my humble opinion, it's definitely worth a visit. Many 'kinky' events seem to offer the basics. There is legitimately so much more on offer at RLD. Furniture, clothing, cuffs, masks, mother-effin' tentacles... yeah. Go check it out!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Go&See * Momo * Pale  The Seasons Story
Hair base : Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 03 for CATWA
Eyebrows : Bossie. Annie eyebrows [catwa] 
Eyes : [ MUDSKIN ]_DOLLY Lens @ Tres Chic
Mask : Xenials - Chroma Mask - Blue RLD 
Tears : Dirty Secrets ~ Bento Tears 
Hair : Tableau Vivant \\ Hairplay - Down Blow (Gacha)
Nipple pins : Dirty Secrets ~ Nipple Pins RLD 
Bodysuit : _CandyDoll_ Mala Bodysuit Fall Pink (gacha)
Tentacles! : //Naberius// Slick Tentacles RLD 
Tattoo : ANTINATURAL[+] Post-Human / Mer Within / HOLOPURPLE

Take a look at this terrible gif of the amazing tentacles from Naberius @ Red Light District!



No comments:

Post a Comment