Thursday 12 April 2018

Whatchu hiding?


Pose : FOXCITY. Mannequin-2m
 Propthings : LAGOM - Springmist Collabor88
JIAN Peacock 
[DDD] Twinkling Flower Bush


The theme of the day is Peacock.
Did you guess?
It all started with this gorgeous tattoo available at this round of Bodyfy from Wild Roots, which I absolutely adore. It has a little of everything - delicacy, colour and it's placed along my thigh and up to my tummy... which I've always found incredibly sexy. Next thing you know I made it my mission to become the Peacock Lady of SL, while showing just enough of the tattoo to keep an interest haha.
Luckily, these Bueno shorts are coming to Kustom9 on the 15th just in time, and show off more than enough flesh while managing to stay cute and hide all your naughtybits!
Some of these items may be a little older (the Zaara earfeathers, for example), but what's the point of them sitting in my inventory if I can't use them sometimes?

On another note, I briefly explained yesterday that the Hello Dave appliers I use for my Astralia nails have been discontinued. I did notecard the creator, and received an IM back from her today stating that she no longer  makes for Astralia nails (a personal choice to go along the Omega/Maitreya route), but would be super glad to pass the Astralia appliers out, should anyone still need them - and as they were a gift, they will always be free. Yaaaay!! So, for the record, her name is Maia Gasparini, and I am so impressed with her customer service, I might just wander back over to Hello Dave and pick up some appliers for some other nails now, too, just to try them out of course. I mean, you can't have too many nails, right? :P
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : LOTUS. Fiona Skin Applier 02 (Catwa) @ The Seasons Story
Eyes :  LOTUS. Tenshi Eyes (catwa) (Gacha) 
Eyebrows : Bossie. Annie eyebrows [catwa] 
Ears : [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 HUMAN
Ear Feathers : Zaara : Aletta ear wings *peacock* 
Hair base : Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 03 for CATWA
Hair : [RA] Jas Hair 
Jacket : Tres Blah - Denim Jacket Collabor88
Tattoo : Wild Roots - Peacock Tattoo Bodyfy 
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Shorts : BUENO-Nin Shorts Kustom9 (Opens 15th April)
Shoes : "Fashion Addiction" FASHION DANY SHOES Bodyfy 


No comments:

Post a Comment