Monday 23 April 2018

Where you at?


Pose : AP - Wellington 4 TMD
Location : Netherwood

I didn't even realize today was Monday, that's how completely lost I am right now lol.
I have two girl-posts ready to blog, but when I came-to and figured out it was time for Man-Pickle I admit, I had a bit of a freak-out. I mean, I'm not prepared! Where has my weekend gone? What the fudge did I do? WHY WAS THERE NO ALCOHOL INVOLVED?!
Anyway, turns out that this look was actually fairly easy to put together with thanks to items from TMD. I know, I know, I say this every single week, but really... it's all you need. That and a little patience when it comes to things like editing your shit. Seriously guys, don't just put a necklace on. Put a necklace on and make it fit around your neck and above your clothes. It might be a little extra effort, but that five or ten minutes (or thirty for some of you), is really going to make the difference on your avatar!
I'm kind of in love with Man-Pickle right now. I've always liked guys with long hair, and dreadlocks have appealed to me forever. I also adore this skin from Modulus, along with the combination of the eyebrows and beard from Unorthodox, all available at TMD this round.
For those not in the know, TMD opens on the 5th of every month, and runs for the duration. That means there's maybe just over a week left for you to get shopping for this round. Next round I believe is a Birthday round, so I'm super excited to see what happens and the offerings for the man-av SL community!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body 
Skin : Modulus - McKinley Skin TMD
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley 
Brows & Beard : Unorthodox Cali Brow & Beard TMD
Eyes :  LOTUS. Cosmic Eyes 18 (Catwa) MYSTERY RARE (Gacha)
Ears : [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 HUMAN
Hairbase : Stealthic - Male Hairbase
Hair : booN MWO577 hair 
Necklace : [VEX] The Leaf 14inch TMD
Outfit : BlankLine LayerSweatShirts/Jeans TMD
Rings : MINIMAL - Chevaliere Rings TMD


No comments:

Post a Comment