Thursday 5 April 2018

Unstable.


Pose :  *!R.O!* Serene BENTO Pose (Modified head position VERY slightly with Animare)
Hair : *ARGRACE* Akane
Props : -tres blah- Hodgepodge - Wine Duet
-tres blah- Hodgepodge - Tossed Clothes
Junk Food - Sashay Chips 

This picture reminds me of being 18. I wasn't naked at the time, but I was very definitely drunk.
I had decided to have a party while my parents were out of town, and well, the result was that somehow my ex boyfriend showed up. It hadn't been that long since we'd split, and seeing him sitting out in the garden on MY fucking swing kinda made me mad. I don't even remember if I'd invited him, or why I would have if he was my ex. I'm not one of those girls who generally stays friends with their exes because I firmly believe they're exes for a reason. Anyway, I digress.
I'd taken it upon myself to mix vodka and whiskey and with coke and drink it like I'm some badass. I'm totally not a badass. I'm a lightweight. Needless to say after a while I found myself in the above position in my parents hallway, with my partygoing friends stepping over me while I struggled to not hurl everywhere.
Sooner or later, my friend Keith (who was also friends with my ex) came over and sat with me. With the room spinning, and somehow through my own drunkness, being extremely aware of how very drunk he was too, he leaned over me and shook me gently. "Hey. Hey." << Keith.
"Ughsd;lf?" << Me.
"Are you okay?" Again, Keith.
"Uhgg!" I think I mumbled something like that, in the affirmative.
"I want you to go to your happy place. We've all got one. Go to your happy place." << Keith.

I'm not sure why I remember this. Or why it was so important to go to a happy place when I was quite contentedly drunk (although incapable of moving), but I was quite glad of Keith when I decided that being on my back wasn't as nice as I first thought, and had to get up the stairs to hurl. Unfortunately, at that time the toilet looked like the eye of a needle, so I just threw up in the bath. Sweet Keith held my hair back until I'd finished and then tucked me into my parents bed, and continued back downstairs to party with the rest of my friends.

I'm nothing if not a gracious host, so when at 6am I awoke, starving and thirsty, I made all my remaining friends an amazeballs English breakfast... after returning the next-door neighbours garden gnomes because they were in the freezer, the fridge, the microwave and the oven.

Sometimes, I miss being 18.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya (ALL Belleza bodies have been updated to BENTO!  YAY!)
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : ItGirls - Catwa Skin Applier - Brigit 
Eyes : -SU!- Ophelia Eyes Fatpack /ULTRARARE/ (Gacha)
Freckles : Bossie. freckles & beauty marks [catwa]
Eyebrows : Bossie. Annie eyebrows [catwa] 
Eyeshadow :  -SU!-  Oksana Eyeshadow 
Lipstick : [PF] CATWA LIPSTICK - Pure Matte (Nudes)
Septum : MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style30) 
Nose Piercing : MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style23) 
Hair : Lamb. Empty
Collar : .random.Matter. - Cermet Collar 
Tattoo : DAPPA - Seeker Tattoo. @ Mens only Monthly
Panties : From the :::insanya::: Olga outfit


No comments:

Post a Comment