Wednesday 25 April 2018

Shout it out.


Pose : [La Baguette] Imok 7 

Background : MONS / 3D - Photoshoot Decor (navy)

Hey!
So I had no idea what I was doing today and took a nap before deciding to write this. Sometimes, you're in such a negative headspace that the only way to deal with that (for me) is to sleep it off and stop being such a giant misery-guts. So that's what I did... and thankfully, I feel much better.

I've spent the majority of today trying to come up with a name for the new club area at Consent, we're needing something gritty, urban and sexy... that obviously works with the whole theme of the current environment. However, all of us involved are at a loss and I know that I just keep circling around calling it "The Box". Which doesn't really sound very enticing. I think we need to think a little more haha.

Let me just squee about this dress from Miss Chelsea for a moment - I'm so in love with it! Very often in SL you get the idea of something transparent, but the rigging is slightly off and the clipping that occurs is terrible - but with this dress, I've not encountered that at all! My hair didn't even do that weird alpha thing, either! Also, the cute empire boots are beyond perfect for this. Just chill & sporty enough to match! Check out the LMs below.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body & Hands: -Belleza- Freya
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Go&See * Momo * Pale  The Seasons Story
Eyebrows : Bossie. Annie eyebrows [catwa] 
Freckles : Bossie. freckles & beauty marks [catwa]
Eyes : [ MUDSKIN ]_DOLLY Lens @ Tres Chic
Ears : [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 HUMAN
Glasses : DAZED. Concubine Glasses Gold
Hair : [taketomi] - JiHee 
Tattoo : *Bolson / Token TMD
Dress :  .miss chelsea. Reva Dress @ Equal10
Shoes : #EMPIRE - Kunal @ FaMESHed


No comments:

Post a Comment