Saturday 7 April 2018

Couldn't make you up.


Pose : FOXCITY. Lounge-3 (Sunflowers over-ride this pose, and the hands are changed on the hud)
Sunflowers : {-Maru Kado-} Sunflower
Location : Elysion (Adult) - The Redwoods (Residential Sim, Group only access. Please be courteous!)

Today, I bought you flowers.
As soon as I saw this tattoo I squee'd. Santi also prodded me to make sure I'd seen it.
I don't love many flowers, I mean, they're pretty to look at and some of them smell okay but I'm a pretty severe hayfever sufferer and if I sniff for too long I'm likely to cough, splutter and sneeze for at least an hour afterwards... but sunflowers? I can get with those bad boys.
I'm not sure what it is. Perhaps it's their cheery colour, or the fact that they really do look like little suns growing tall and proud, or maybe it's because as a kid in Primary Schools we were encouraged to grow them and the tallest won.. something I don't remember. I don't like eating the seeds, but I do like watching the lil animals scampering around shoveling them into their mouths and running away with cheeks full to popping point. And hamsters. I kinda have a love hate relationship with those furry buggers too, but they're always adorable with a pouch full of sunflower seeds.
Anyway... with such unusual colouring I wanted to make this picture pop, and I totally copied my Juni and ran around Elysion (because she'd reminded me I was in the group and I flippin' paid the fee so I'm gonna flippin' use it, k?). I believe it's been newly decorated and semi-newly opened up with rentals and it's of course, stunning and I hate that I'm a fraction as talented as the landscapers... but I digress again... 
Honestly, I have no idea where I'm going. Sometimes I start with a plan, and other times it half formulates as I'm writing. I think today I might have fallen down a rabbit hole and maybe should have written about bedazzling my vagjayjay like I suggested to Juni, but I'm not. Instead I'll tell you that I spent a small fortune trying to get the bee's & the purple headpiece from a Lode Gacha, because they matched the tattoo and whenever I think of Sunflowers I also think of bee's, and scamper off to sleep after an amazingly awesome set by Recka at Consent. Yes. That's a good plan Pickle. Go to sleep you plonker.
xoxo.


All of the things : 

Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : ItGirls - Catwa Skin Applier - Brigit 
Eyes : -SU!- Ophelia Eyes Fatpack /ULTRARARE/ (Gacha)
Eyebrows : Bossie. Annie eyebrows [catwa] 
Eyeshadow : Veechi - Fall Foiled Shadow 
Lipstick : In the Catwa Master Hud (Faded)
Freckles : Bossie. freckles & beauty marks [catwa]
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Rox Ears
Hair : Moon. Hair // Dolly @ The Liaison Collaborative
Headpiece : *LODE* Head Accessory - Muskare Crown [violet] RARE (Gacha)
Bee's :  *LODE*  Head Accessory - Phebe Bees
Necklace : (Yummy) Delicate Necklace 
Shirt : Vinyl - Frothy Top @ Uber
Shorts :..S..: Denim Thong (Not sure if this is still available?)
Tattoo : DAPPA - Aubree Tattoo. @ Spring Flair


No comments:

Post a Comment