Saturday 28 April 2018

Figure it out.


Pose : FOXCITY. Good Morning-5 (Alternate hand position)
Decor : Refuge - Livy Chair @ Illuminate

I've been thinking for a while about this post. Mostly, thinking about the significance of the empty chairs. I think there's always a reason you do something in life, and sometimes those reasons are more obvious than others.
For me, I think the chairs signify that although I am somewhat broken, curled into a self-healing ball at the moment, there's still room at my table for good people. At least, I hope that's what it is. 
I have really been making an effort to step out of my comfort zone, and off of my platform and encounter some new people. It's just terribly unfortunate that a lot of the people I seem to meet like to place me into a box that *I* feel I don't belong.
I get told I'm too much of something. Too serious. Expecting too much of people. That while I appear 'different' at first, I end up being just the same as everyone else.
I'm not sure if that's entirely true. I certainly don't feel like everyone else, and much of the time, I don't feel like anyone is ever going to understand me, much as I try to explain who I am... and those that DO know me, do they really know ME or just the reflection of myself that I project on them?
I'm in a bit of a weird head-space at the moment, trying to sort out my thoughts from my feelings, and I suppose that's kind of being reflected in this picture, too.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : Moccino - Catwa Skin Applier - Maria
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : [ Conviction ] Lucid Eyes (ESSENTIALS) @ The Epiphany
Eyebrows : Found in the Catwa hud, recoloured using the Catwa hud.
Lipstick : Veechi - Harley Matte Lipstick @ Uber
Hair base : Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 03 for CATWA
Hair :  -FABIA- Mesh Hair   < Liana> @ Tres Chic
Tattoo :  DAPPA - Yasuo Tattoo @ Hipster Men's Event
Crop top : BUENO -Cheeky Half Shirt 
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Panties : Pixel Geek - Nya Panties @ RLD
Shoes : _CandyDoll_ Lacosty Heels @ N21


No comments:

Post a Comment