Monday 9 April 2018

Chasing the dream.


Pose : FOXCITY. Mens - Night Owl-2
Props : ..::THOR::.. PizzaLounge Set TMD

I feel like I may have mentioned this before, but I'm going there again, just in case some of you are new or may have forgotten, but I love, love LOVE Pizza. 
I'm also one of those people who thinks that you can put anything on a pizza, and yes, that includes pineapple.
I also LOVE TMD. So often I hear "But there's nothing out there for men and girls get all the good stuff" and then I pop over to The Mens Dept and I can literally pick up items from there alone that can be used in multiple outfits, everything your man-body might need, shoes, clothes, skins, tattoo's, hairs, hairbases... and a lot of the creators are sweet enough to offer alternative fashion for female avatars too. Although you probably won't find much in the way of female Belleza/Hourglass clothing, many of the shoe designers do offer both male and female options, and what people often forget is that by allowing Maitreya into the equation, they're also creating for the femboys that use the v-tech chest add on, too.
Anywho... here's a fun thing about the Sneakers I'm wearing : they have SOCK INSERTS.
I'm making some serious heart hands over these (sorry that's not a manly expression, I absolutely suck at being a dude), because SO many times you put on a pair of sneakers as a man-avatar and they leave a huge gaping gap between the ankle and the shoe itself, and these socks are perfect! The shoes are pretty neat too! 
Enjoy your weekly edition of Man-Pickle!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body 
Skin : STRAY DOG - NOAH CATWA TMD
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley 
Eyes :  LOTUS. Cosmic Eyes 18 (Catwa) MYSTERY RARE (Gacha)
Ears : [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 HUMAN
Hairbase : Stealthic - Male Hairbase
Hair : Modulus - Mateo Hair TMD
Tattoo : DAPPA - Draco Face Tattoo. 
Jacket & Shirt : ///BENJAMINZ/// DOOM JACKET TMD
Chain/Necklace : [ kunst ] - Nevaeh necklaces TMD
Rings : MINIMAL - Chevaliere Rings TMD
Pants : .: Tori Torricelli :. Uptown Jeans TMD
Shoes & Socks : {COLD-ASH} Mens MESH VALKYRIE SNEAKERS TMD



No comments:

Post a Comment