Wednesday 11 April 2018

Lost again.


Pose : FOXCITY. GSits VOL2-1m 
Props : Tableau Vivant \\ Yatai sideboard (Gacha)
Tableau Vivant \\ Yatai banners (red) (Gacha)

I had the absolute gall to post a rant on facebook two days ago. I'm not sure why I chose facebook, perhaps I wanted people to see I was more than just a spam bloggy type and that I actually had half a personality... or perhaps I just needed to vent and it was there, so that's what I did.
I believe I received more support than I thought I would, but I also noticed a lot of "faux positive" posts -never linking directly to mine but definitely encompassing the subject I was discussing.
Fair enough, say I.
Still, it saddens me that I can open a subject for discussion and rather than getting a discussion, there are these ridiculously petty "blasts" that in actual fact I don't disagree with on principal, but if I were to respond I would probably be branded as "sensitive".

This is why I generally shut the fuck up and don't say much unless it's here.
Or with close friends who have all heard the rant before. :P

It'll probably happen again in around a year, assuming my facebook is still there.
If you're at all interested, you can find my ridiculous rant >here< Feel free to add me to friends, should you wish, but be aware I only really use it for blog or consent spam! You're also well within your rights to disagree with me completely, or hate me immediately upon reading said rant. Either way, it'd be lovely if you left a comment or opened a door to a conversation whether it's in agreement or not!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : LOTUS. Fiona Skin Applier 02 (Catwa) @ The Seasons Story
Eyes :  LOTUS. Tenshi Eyes (catwa) (Gacha) 
Eyebrows : Bossie. Annie eyebrows [catwa] 
Lipstick : Bossie. plush matte lipsticks [catwa]
Hair base : Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 03 for CATWA
Hair : Tableau Vivant  // Dakota hair @ Collabor88
Lingerie : .Oppa. Soft Touch Underwear @ Blush
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One (Note, a reader IM'd me, and let me know they couldn't find any Astralia appliers in store @ Hello Dave. I popped over and looked myself, and sent a notecard to the owner. Hopefully we'll get a response soon!)
Pasties : from the JACKALOPE / Strap Harness+Pasties top
Shoes ; #EMPIRE - Pandanus @ Collabor88


No comments:

Post a Comment